Just a quick one to welcome all the new art enthusiasts – and a huge THANK YOU to everyone who attended our latest exhibition!
FEATHERS OF INSPIRATION: THE BIRD ARTSHOW, YORK
- We have taken down the install in Rogues Atelier as we see the Bird exhibition come to an end. Thank you everyone for an amazing show! I'm sure you'll agree that all of the artists created a hugely inspirational exhibition and christmas pop-up shop! The standard was so high! I'd like to thank everyone that came down and made it into the success it was!
- As an extension to the show, (and for anyone who couldn't attend), I have set up an online pop up shop, giving you the chance to buy artwork and accessories with your Christmas pennies!
- The sales help fund the next arty venture, so please, do your part this Christmas and buy from independent artists and traders like ourselves!
- A few of our artists will also be submitting their bird-inspired artwork to the wonderful project which first inspired my themed exhibitions; Out Of Step Books.
They publish art books and donate funds which help keep art in schools despite budget cuts that affect the arts. Please support this brilliant cause if you can.
- Tattoo Tea Party is next, don't forget.
- ARTISTS – please submit your interest NOW if you'd like to be involved!
- Possibly a little tight to get Christmas orders to you now, but if you get at me immediately and it's something I have already in stock I can still get your order to you – be quick! Posting Thursday 19th!
Don't forget that Christmas Cash in the new year – treat yourself! :-)
- Happy Christmas and have a great New Year everyone!
If you don't want to receive this newsletter, please let me know and I will unsubscribe you from the mailing list. Thanks!