"Hanging your Life in a Story..."
- Fiction as our collective comprehension;
- A means of understanding the human condition,
- Binding us to our cultural existence.
- Expression to externalise our collective internal
- And to explain our subconscious via intuitive visual methods;
- Visual tales and abstraction.
- Mixed-media collage. Symbolism. Fragmented prose.
- This Page; Acrylic, newsprint transfer. Watercolour. Striped mulberry paper, japanese grid masking tape...
- And the (de)constructed statement of intent.